Sunday, August 24, 2008

Reupholstery seats

New upholstery...

I kept the seat frames that came with the Scout since they were in good shape... I'm not sure if they are original or not? But the vinyl needed replacing so I went to ASM Auto Upholstery in Dallas. I wanted something inexpensive, water proof and durable. They recommended a heavy duty, thick marine grade vinyl and since the interior of the Scout is now all black and white, we selected a black vinyl. They knocked out the work in less than a week and they did a great job. The cost for both front seats and the rear bench was under $700.


1 comment:

Christopher said...

Yes, I know they are not the greatest seats in the world for heavy duty 4 wheelin' but they are darn comfortable for knockin' around the deer lease or crusing around town.