Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Chip's Auto Repair

Chip's Auto Repair

These are the guys who spent the last 6 months refurb'ing my Scout... John on the left and Chip on the right.

Chip Healey has been repairing vehicles in this area for over 15 years and has established a personal base of over 500 loyal customers - myself now included! They put a lot of sweat and heart into this project and I cannot thank them enough. During the many months of working with these men, it became very evident to me that they genuinely love what they do for a living and it is sincerely not just a job to them. Their work speaks for itself.

And this is not there first Scout either. They have a lot of experience doing build up and refurb on Scouts!

Chip's Auto Repair is located at:
2016 Keller Springs Road
Building 1, Suite 100
Carrollton, Texas
(located behind the CVS Pharmacy)
Phone 214-676-7802
Just ask for Chip Healey!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Goldilocks59 said...

I agree! Both of of these fine men helped me out when I really needed it. I will give them return business along with letting as many people as I can about their honesty, integrity, and excellent service.

Christopher said...

Karen, I'm not surprised to hear the good review. You are among the many that speak highly of Chip and his team! Be sure to go by and see their new shop at the corner of Josey and Keller Springs in Carrollton.

Unknown said...

Chip Healey has been repairing vehicles in this area for over 15 years and has established a personal base of over 500 loyal customers. The customers are totally satisfied with their services.

bucket trucks for sale